SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mumsymum

Off Forum Topic, But How Do Yall Know Everything?!

mumsymum
14 years ago

Hey guys! I have to say I absolutely adore this website - and this forum in particular - and I have found that it's a really great environment for beginner gardeners like me!

I was wondering if I could get some input from yall as to how you all know what you know. I'm young, have only gotten into gardening in the past 3 years and though I know that I have the opportunity to learn something new everyday (especially if I'm looking on this site)! I am consistently in awe of the knowledge everyone here has. Incredibly jealous and inexperienced [:)], I was wondering if anyone here was educated at a institution for horticulture or something like that and what that experience was like. Although I'm currently enrolled at a university for studies completely unrelated to the study of plant life, I'm really curious about what it would be like to actually go to school and learn about the things I am REALLY interested in!

So if anyone here can speak from personal experience, I'd absolutely love to hear your stories! And sorry for veering completely off forum-topic. I'm just amazed at the collection of incredibly knowledgeable people on here and your willingness to help each other out!

Thanks for everything everyone!

Comments (33)