SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
noviceherbus

Anole aquarium

18 years ago

Ok, I am usually in the herb garden section, but my daughter brought home from school an Anole. We have kept it temporarily in an old cracked aquarium that we found in a storage, and I even built up a "terrarium" bed with some seeds for growing plants in it. It is drying out too quickly. I thouhgt I could get by without spending any money on this thing, but now it looks like I will need to replace the aquarium. It had no lights anyways. Someone tell me what would be the least expensive way to go with this and can I combine my love for plants in with this project?? Anyone have ideas on places to shop online or elsewhere for aquariums, lights, stands etc......(Petsmart is all I know of and they are high, but maybe shipping would be just as much.) Also- to give you a good laugh, and show you how little I know about Anoles, last night we had a funeral for a rubber Anole,because we thought "IZZY" the real one was dead. My other daughter put it in the aquarium without us knowing and we didnt see the real one hiding, so we had a ceremony for a rubber one!!!!!I am embarrassed to even say,but thought it may bring some smiles.

Comments (5)

Sponsored