SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ilovemytrees

2 of my neighbors had a tree dispute yesterday,police were called

ilovemytrees
9 years ago

My neighbor, the one who grows Christmas trees, went onto my other neighbor's property, which is the size of a postage stamp, and when they weren't home, hacked the neighbor's 100 year old willow tree. It looks awful!

Well, as expected, my neighbor freaked out. And threatened to kill him if he ever came back on his property. My neighbor is normally a quiet, mild mannered man who would do anything for anyone, but he loved that tree, so he flipped his lid over what the Xmas tree neighbor did. The Xmas neighbor said the willow was shading his Xmas trees. It's not true.

Unbelievably, yesterday afternoon, the day after the tree hacking incident, the Xmas neighbor snuck back over to my other neighbor's house yet again to find the neighbor's property stakes. My neighbor was not home. The Xmas tree neighbor was digging up the yard trying to find the stakes when my neighbor pulled in, and there was shouting. I could hear it in my house.

2 cop cars soon pulled up and were there for a couple of hours..I don't know how my Xmas tree neighbor could do something like that. .I should take a picture and show it here...

Comments (12)