SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
violetta1976

pretty excited about the leaves I'm getting...

violetta1976
16 years ago

I won an ebay auction for 2 leaves of each of the following:

Outer Limits 12/17/2005 (Lyndon Lyon Greenhouses/D. Herringshaw) Single-semidouble blue large frilled pansy/pink and white fantasy. Dark green, plain/red back. Large

Dazzling Fantasyland (9521) 12/17/2005 (Lyndon Lyon Greenhouses/P. Sorano) Single-semidouble light pink pansy/blue fantasy, violet-red edge. Dark green, plain/red back. Large

Sinister Shadow (Lyndon Lyon Greenhouses) Deep, dark purple, single and semi-double pansies. This variety is more like the older type of violets. The standard, dark green foliage, is variegated in beige on the leaf edge.Standard.

Sora Zachariah (B. Werness) Light blue semidouble blossoms edged in white and green, over variegated foliage of dark green and white. (User Database)

Sheer Romance (6752) 11/02/1987 (S. Sorano) Double pink star/white edge. Medium green, ovate. Large

Rum Punch (S. Sorano) Semi-double double medium pink star/mauve tips. Dark green. Standard

Sweet Lady Love (LLG)Medium pink, semidouble pansies, with a dainty frilled, thin white edge. Occasionally, green shows up on the top petals. A profuse bloomer! Well shaping, standard foliage of medium green, slightly quilted. Standard.

Silver Smoke (LLG)Clusters upon clusters of the palest shade of lavender, semidouble, pansy shaped blossoms are marked strongly in green on the petal edges, and are produced above medium green, quilted and pointed, lightly wavy show foliage, sporting a silver reverse. Standard.

Alison's Laughter (LLG)Very large, double stars of medium purple, with a thin white outline on very frilled edges. Raspberry fantasy flecks playfully decorate the flower face, and occasionally, blue streaks also join in. The standard foliage is large growing, dark green, with a red reverse, and quilted. Awarded "2nd BEST NEW CULTIVAR", at the 2006 AVSA convention.

Wrangler's Jealous Heart (6225) 05/20/1986 (W. Smith) Double pansy, ruffled/light pink and green edge. Variegated dark green and pink, ruffled, hairy. Large

What's funny is that I had been contemplating placing an order from LLG, and a bunch of those are ones I'd been looking at.

I'm so excited!

Comments (7)