SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trudi_d

Brochure now available 'How to Winter Sow Seeds Outdoors'

trudi_d
15 years ago

There have been a lot of requests for this brochure. It is the one that I do send out in the Six Pack SASE but before now I didn't have it available online for downloading.

This is a color pdf so do have patience with the download time--however, all good things are worth the wait! You may save it to your computer and print it out as needed for yourself, friends or when you teach Winter Sowing.

The front side of the brochure has the method information and suggested seeds, as well as the website url and my email. The reverse side has a feedback form.

To download this brochure and it's companion "Learn to Save Tomato Seeds" please go to the WinterSown.Org homepage and scroll down a bit to the red ADOBE Icons and there they both are.

WinterSown.Org is a USDA National Agricultural Library AgNIC Alliance website--we do all freely offer quality agricultural information to the public. Below the pdfs you will see the AgNIC logo and links to our website, search engine and partner sites. If you visit the partner site link you will find WinterSown.Org on page three, it's alphabetical and I'm at the end--well, someone has to hold up the totem pole! I hope you'll visit the partner sites to see what's offered, it is all fabulous.

Trudi

Here is a link that might be useful: WinterSown.Org Home Page

Comments (5)

Sponsored