SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caterwallin

Oh, I just have to show my husband...

caterwallin
16 years ago

the thread titled, 'You Know You are a Compost Whacko When.......' I found it when I typed 'lasagna' in the search box. Ha, I was reading down over that laughing my head off! I just have to let my husband read some of that. He gave me looks of concern in November when I'd come back from downtown trips and have bags of leaves that I 'stole' from the curbs. With our leaves, our neighbor's leaves (I even offered to help mow their grass...lol), and the downtown leaves, I'd bet that I must have dumped around 200 bags of leaves into the garden, and I still have around 100 more sitting out there in anticipation of starting new beds. If I do have weeds come up through all of those this year, at least they should be easy to pull.

I've included the link to that thread for whoever wants to read it or part of it (it's a long one). After DH looks at that, he might think I'm halfway normal. :-) Rather than us gardening people being the nut jobs, I think that it's the rest of the world that's not normal. Ha!

Here is a link that might be useful: Compost Whackos

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!