SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tiffy_z5_6_can

The soil is in the HOUSE!! And a Q about seeds on e-bay.

tiffy_z5_6_can
16 years ago

I may not be able to hold off until mid-February as I normally do. We've had a nice warm spell and the gardening itch is taking over full force. So today I went and purchased a bale of Pro Mix from one of my favourite places.

I have some seeds I want to sow, but I'm also looking for particular seeds which seem not to be available on the exchange forum (Canadian). I googled the seeds and discovered that they are available on e-bay. Kind of green behind the ears about e-bay... Any thoughts? Have you had success? The seller appears to be reputable - they have a 100% rating on the satisfied end of things.

Oh, and I should say that sometimes when discussing winter sowing at garden centres I feel it's going in one ear and out the other quite quickly. Well, one clerk where I purchased my PMS recognized me from last year and came over to talk about 'this winter sowing'. In the end, two of them wrote down the info needed to get to this site. So do expect company to come by and visit in the next few days. :O)

Comments (7)

Sponsored