SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laurelzito

Don't order from wayside or park seeds

Laurel Zito
10 years ago

I ordered garden sulfur from park seeds in 2011 and on the exact same date in 2012, they emailed me saying I ordered sulfur and they charged my card that expired. They did not send a second product. I contacted them but the phones were busy then I contact them on twitter. They ignored me. Now, they sent me past due letter. I called the number and they said, I was wrong and they were right, they wanted my phone number so they can call me night and day while my family in not well. My husband has cancer. Never order from them, it is not worth it. You can get anything they have elsewhere. I am posting because I decided to order that based on what I read here and I posted when I ordered it. It may have fallen off. Wayside used to be a good company, but that was years ago. Parkseeds bought them. I am never paying this bill, I don't care if they try to ruin my credit. The sulfur worked pretty, I used it a few times. I also ordered to help with rose canker, but it did not do much for that. The reason is my soil and water is very alkaline.

Comments (4)