SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosemctier

WANTED: wanted: milkweed, frisee, lettuces, radishes

rosemctier
13 years ago

i am on a quest for milkweed seeds so i can play host to monarch butterflies this summer (thank you carol for the idea). i think i should WS these now so any help would be most welcome and appreciated. the monarchs thank you in advance :D

i am also looking for frisee seed-- the frillier, toothier, whispier, curlier the better. the best frisee salad i ever had was in ireland and i have never been able to find that variety. it was like a wispy skeleton of a leaf, absolutely yummy.

i am scant on lettuces and radishes as well-- i like what my grandmother calls "weird" lettuces-colorful. radishes, mild and especially fond of the white ones.

my list is no where near up to date, and i have so many to go through thanks to wonderful and generous seedy santas and gifters and traders plus impulse seed buying that it would be easier for me to go trough your list and make you an offer LOL. i like to make trades for multiple things if possible, so let me know what else you have or if your list is up to date.

a short list of things i have available off the top of my head are delicata squash, white scallop squash, chervil, okra, romanesco broccoli (10+), green sausage tomato (10), brandywine tomato (10+), pipian squash (10) (grown for seeds to roast-- YUM), shamrock squash. flowers include white and purple datura, many morning glory mixes and other viney things, many many annuals, ladybells, hardy hibiscus, malva mix (zerbina and mystic merlin), poppies, hollyhock mies beebalm mix, 4:00 mix, foxglove, too too many to list :)

looking forward to trading :) sasbe is fine too!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor