SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
countrycarolyn

I Quit Smoking!!

countrycarolyn
12 years ago

Well this forum hasn't left my heart! Gardening is wonderful and wsing is a great medicine during the winter. So yes I have been gone but I wil always return!!

For whats up lately things are steady. I can't complain about that one bit. I have added and lost a love/hate relationship. Smoking!! Yeah I have really struggled with this major. Well I have been trying to quit for the last 2 years, ugh and failing miserably. Then last year a friend of mine showed me this electronic cigarette, how cool. Well he let me try it and I loved it. Well within a week I purchased this kit and went on my way.

It is almost a year now I have had my slips and for a few months in the spring I actually went back to smoking. Now different longer lasting batteries and some awesome cartos and a few years supply of nic juice I am back on track. I seriously haven't considered giving up my ecig but I have lowered my nic. Best of all I don't smell like an ashtray and this way equals about $0.50 a day. So I save money!! No carcinogens, no tar, no smell!! Whoooo hoooo!!

I know this is totally not a gardening convo. Well blahhhh, I am proud I found a safer alternative, so proud I have to share the news with my gardening buddies.

If you have questions feel free to ask or send me an email.

Comments (7)

Sponsored