SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
farmwife_gw

New Harbor Freight Greenhouse, what a project!

farmwife
17 years ago

Okay so all the parts are attached, well, almost... (The windows are still not in place.) But the greenhouse is all up and aside from the brick foundation not yet in place, I am about to call it done.

But what amazes me is that none of you have complained in your postings about how difficult these greenhouses are to put together!

Don't get me wrong, I'd buy another in a jiffy and love it-- now that it is all assembled. But I was not anticipating that the greenhouse would be this difficult to put together.

It would be a fairly straightforward thing to do assemble another one, but this first was a challenge to put together because the assembly instructions are very limited.

If any teenagers are reading this and need an after school business, offering your service putting together these greenhouses would be a terrific one. Once you do one, you'd be in good shape to offer your expertice to others.

If anyone intends to buy one of these greenhouses, assembly pictures from those that have walked these steps first would be very helpful because, as I said, the Harbor Frieght instructions are really not very easy to follow.

So if I can be of help, I am happy to share photos with anyone considering one of these greenhouses.

Best to all.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler