SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rjinga

10x12 HFGH for sale

rjinga
15 years ago

I saw this posting on the Macon craigslist and thought I'd share it with the group. THIS IS NOT MY AD, just one I saw and wanted to pass on. I have deleted the persons personal info, but if you get on craigslist (or just reply to the email address in the ad) you can see it all for yourself.

10ft. X 12ft. Greenhouse - $375 (Macon, Ga.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-887157170@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-10-20, 10:43PM EDT

Have a 10' X 12' UV coated polycarbonate panel greenhouse for sale. It has 4 vents to ensure proper conditions for you plants. One vent has an automatic opener to open when temp is too hot or close when to cold. Two sliding doors give easy access. Metal foundation base for extra stability. Or can be mounted on concrete slab or wooden deck. I currently have it mounted on my back deck. It withstood the Mothers Day storm without a dent or one piece out of place. I have only used it for about a year, but am doing some remodeling and decided that I don't need it any longer. You can view this greenhouse harborfreight.com item number 93358-9vga. It will give you all the specs. The list (sale price) there is $799.99. There is NOTHING wrong with the one that I am selling, and believe me due to this one already being put together, you are saving a lot of time. It can be easily taken apart for moving and put back up with ease. The directions that came with it were a pain to figure out.

Let me know if you need any more information you may call me at xxxxx or email d.hunter35@yahoo.com PLEASE call ONLY after 11:00 a.m. Thank you.

Comment

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH