SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilyfanatic4

Hobby greenhouse for under $800

daylilyfanatic4
12 years ago

Hi, I have never really posted in this particular forum before but I need some advice.

I used to have a Juliana compact greenhouse 5X6 but I need to replace it. I'm looking for the best greenhouse I can get for under $800 dollars.

I need a new greenhouse becuase a couple nights ago a black bear decided it would check my greenhouse out. The bear pulled out one of the panels and bent the aluminum frame so it is virtually impossible to fix. I still have all of the panels and they are in relatively good shape.

I'm looking to buy the best greenhouse I can for the money I have. I will not be heating the greenohuse but I will be growing cold hardy crops through the winter and other crops in the summer.

I was thinking about the Grow N Up greenhouse but I'm a little worried that it might be lousy quality.

I also tought about the HFGH (harbor freight greenhouse) but I don't like the stories I hear about the quality.

I basicly want to know if anyone has experience good or bad with either of those two greenhouses particularly the Grow N Up greenhouse.

I'd also like to know if anyone has other reccomndations for good greenhouses in my price range. The bigger the greenhouse the happier I'll be.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Here is a link that might be useful: Grow n Up Greenhouse

Comments (11)