SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
southerndirt_gw

HFGH 10'x12'

southerndirt
16 years ago

Well I joined the ranks and ordered a 10'x12' HFGH. I had done my time and read every post I could find on the subject. Which might have been a mistake! The greenhouse was delivered in less than a week. No metal cage around the box and the box looked as if it needed one, truckers were not kind to the box. However, everything inside was in good shape. All parts accounted for. Loving hubby, who happens to be a contractor, along with my 14 year old son, decided to tackle the project this past Saturday. I offered help by sorting out the number pieces and reading the instructions. Several parts got tossed a few yards (out of anger)prior to being picked back up and installed, due to the total lack of necessary instructions... not on my part but HF. It seemed to be a doomed project as each piece was installed. But by the time the roof supports were added, it was looking better. Main frame did get finished, no panels installed yet, and a nod of approval on stability. See, the wife was right all along and this is a Good Thing!

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths