SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mudhouse_gw

Another Harbor Freight 10x12 going up, thanks to you folks!

mudhouse_gw
16 years ago

Hi folks,

IÂm new to posting here, but IÂm a long time lurker. IÂve been reading about the HF 10Â by 12Â greenhouse here forever, and we finally have our framework up.

I donÂt know how to thank everyone who took the time to post their photos and share their ideas. I feel like I know you all personally because IÂve spent so much time reading your posts. Gardenerwantabe, laserfan, oraylawson, milwdave, troykd, and othersÂthanks for putting your ideas out there so others could benefit.

I post on some other gardening forums that donÂt have the wealth of HFGH info I find here, so IÂm keeping a blog of the assembly steps and modifications to be able to share tips with those folks. IÂve gained so much help here, IÂd like to pass some of it on.

HereÂs my ongoing blog. It starts with my most recent section, but if you scroll to the bottom of the page, youÂll find the archived sections so you can see them in order:

Building my Harbor Freight 10 x 12

WeÂre stalled right now as we figure out the heating and cooling needs so we can properly size and locate the electrical. ItÂs about 100° here lately so IÂm not putting up the panels yetÂweÂll work in an open breeze for a while! The doors and windows are built, the panels are taped, and I just need to wrestle some heater and exhaust fan questions to the ground. Then, on we go!

Thanks again for all your help. You folks have given me the courage to tackle something I wasnÂt sure I could. IÂm excited!

Sheri

Comments (23)