SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
diegartenfrau

Foilastic glazing tape/HFGH

diegartenfrau
12 years ago

Hi all, I am a complete novice when it comes to Greenhouse gardening or putting one together so please excuse my asking this silly question

we just got a HFGH 6x8 Greenhouse, thanks to the Greenhouse forum information here and online, it went up pretty easy and is looking good already. Before we put it together I came across the tips to get extra panel clips, "T"bolts, the breathable tape to close of the panel top and bottom and Glazing Tape(http://www.charleysgreenhouse.com/index.cfm?page=_productdetails&productid=1532)......so I ordered all of these at Charley's Greenhouse. Only now I can't find the information what to do with the Glazing tape. Where do I put it? Does it go on the outside sealing the joints? I can't figure out how to use it?

Could someone please explain how and where to use it. My husband thinks it needs to be stuck on the inside of the greenhouse at the panel joints.....but that doesn't make any sense to me, since you would cover up the accessory channels then making them not usable.

Could someone please explain how and where to use it?

Thank you and have a great gardening day!

Isabell

Comments (17)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH