SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sundrops_gw

Am looking for good quality transplant hoe

sundrops
16 years ago

I sure hope someone can help me. I just ordered a transplant hoe and a hand held garden hoe from one of the more respected oraganic seed companies. They were advertised as a 4" hoe and one as a 2" hoe. I got them this morning and was so excited to open the box. Well, they made a mistake in shipping and the two items I received were the same and they are 3" wide. I am so dissapointed in what I got. I was so in hopes that they were american made. Not so, Japan. After re-visiting the website it clearly states they are japanese made so I made that mistake. However, the blades are loose already and I am going to ship them back pronto.

My question, does anyone know where to purchase a good quality hand transplant hoe? I would prefer american made but would settle for british maybe. I've checked on the following websites with no results True Temper, Vermont, Spear & Jackson, Union, Ames, Home Hardware, Lee Valley, Garant and on and on ................

I am so disgusted trying to find american made, good quality stuff I could scream!

What is an american supposed to do when trying to support america and you can't find it?

Sorry for the rant. Does anyone know where to buy garden tools?

Comments (2)