SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lagomorphmom

Last Mother's Day Open Garden and Sale at EuroDesert

lagomorphmom
12 years ago

I'm cross-posting from my notice on the Rose Forum so no one will miss the event.

I will be helping out at Cliff's on Sunday, May 8 for:

(I'll be wearing a rabbit patch on my shirt if you have time to say hi)

Note: the nursery will also be open the previous day, Sat. May 7, same times, if you cannot make the Mother's Day event.

Please join us for our Fourth Annual & Last Mother's Day Open Garden and Final Sale of Rare & Historically Important Roses

EuroDesert Rose Garden

Corner of Sundown Trail & Oregon Trail, Morongo Valley

Sunday, May 8, 2011 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

The EuroDesert Rose Garden has been forced to close. Don't miss this final chance to stroll through our five-acre rose garden with over 5,000 roses - one of the largest and most diverse rose gardens in the United States - and this istoric sale of the remaining roses, garden art, structures and miscellaneous garden related materials at lowest ever prices. Everything must be sold!

Roses available in pots up to 15 gallons in size as well as a "dig your own program" for roses from the garden.

No admission charge

For further information contact cliffofthedesert@yahoo.com

Directions: Highway 62 (29 Palms Highway) to Bella Vista. Right on Bella Vista, which dead ends into Canyon.

Turn left on Canyon and immediately turn right on Sundown Trail.

Street address is: 9878 Sundown Trail. Note: Do not take Sundown Trail off Highway 62 or

you will be on the wrong side of 62.

Comment (1)