SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rottenonion

HFGH 6x8ft.

Rottenonion
11 years ago

Trying to assemble HFGH#47712. Corner posts appear to have holes drilled wrong. The slots to hold the Transparent panels face out and away from the greenhouse. Called Tech service. They emailed me pictures which has different part #'s. No help there. If anyone has this model, could you please check and see if these 4 corners should have the groves facing the other corner posts. Thanks, Dave

Comment (1)

• mudhouse_gw
    11 years ago

Hi Dave,
    I have the HFGH 10x12, and the part numbers do vary from your 6x8, but I believe the corner posts fit together into the frame the same way.

Here's a link to the part of my blog that shows photos of my framework going up. Scroll down a bit to see some close up pics of the corner posts, and maybe you can see from my pictures what you need to know.
    Part Three, Assembling Greenhouse Walls

Sometimes the pieces in the HFGH kit don't go together the way you think they would, intuitively (one reason we wrote a blog to help folks with the awful HFGH manual.) It's very confusing. However, I have yet to hear of a single case where the kit parts have been miss-drilled, if that's of any comfort.

If the photos in my blog don't help, post back and I can take more pics of my greenhouse, but I'm hoping you'll find some help in the blog pictures.

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional