SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
haliwa01_gw

Which Shrubs to Plant

haliwa01
16 years ago

Good day to the member or this forum, I am new here to this forum as I have been more in the Carolina Gardening and Lawn forums lately. I am doing some landscaping to my yard and I am putting in some shrubs and I need your opinion/advice

I want to plant 2 each of the following: Which should I plant and what are the pros/cons of each? (I am trying to get shrubs that will provide interest for several of the seasons during the year (examples:spring flowers and beautiful fall color or spring/summer flowers with attractive bark/twigs in the winter)

⪠Alabama Azalea

⪠Flame Azalea

⪠Pinxterbloom (Pinxter) Azalea

⪠Plum Leaf Azalea

⪠Piedmont Azalea

⪠Oak-leaved Hydrangea

I want to plant 1 of the following: Which should I plant and what are the pros/cons of each? (I am trying to get shrubs that will provide interest for several of the seasons during the year (examples:spring flowers and beautiful fall color or spring/summer flowers with attractive bark in the winter)

⪠American Beautyberry

⪠Purple Beautyberry

I want to plant 2 of the following: Which should I plant and what are the pros/cons of each? (I am trying to get shrubs that will provide interest for several of the seasons during the year (examples:spring flowers and beautiful fall color or spring/summer flowers with attractive bark in the winter)

⪠Witch Adler

⪠Highbush Blueberry

⪠Red Twig Dogwood

⪠Longwod Blue (Blue Mist Shrub)

Thanks for your help.

Haliwa01 (Charles)

Comments (5)