SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
akidleativy2

My Enchanted Fairy Pond

akidleativy2
15 years ago

OK, so heres a little something you may find interesting or it'll totally freak you out (like it did to me). I'm just beginning to come to terms with this, but here's the story.... A few weeks ago I finally finished my "enchanted frog & fairy pond" as I call it. It's fun and light-hearted with a small village of toad houses nestled underneath giant toadstools. The pond was stocked with tadpoles. The little lights are on in the houses, awaiting the arrival of their first tenants. Pleased with my creation, I brought my camera out that evening to capture a few photos to send to my sister and my dad. I got several shots from different views and went inside to upload the photos to my computer.

The first one came out normal but the second one had one of those curious orbs in the picture (notice that the orb is hovering over the doorway of one of the little houses). By photo #3, more orbs were coming down into the picture. By photo 4, the frame was filled with them. Then they were gone! All photos taken after that were clear again. I joked that the fairy gods were happy with my work!

I sent out the photos to my sister and my dad with the caption reading. "Look at my new enchanted pond, I already have fairies dancing around it!" My dad laughed and immediately emailed me back with a link explaining dust and light flares on a camera lens causing orbs.

Ironically, the following evening, my sister was invited to a seminar by Lisa Williams, a well-known celebrity psychic who communicates with people who have "crossed over." Ms. Williams told the audience to feel free to take pictures of her during her lecture. She said that you will find in the photos that sheÂll be accompanied by orbs in each picture. These, she said, are spirits of those who have "crossed over." She instructed the audience to enlarge the photos as big as possible and sometimes you will be able to see images or faces in the orbs. My sister couldnÂt wait to call me! She said "quickly, make them as big as you can and tell me if you see anything!" So, while she was on the phone, I opened up the images on my computer and zoomed in. Every hair on my body stood up as my eyes began to tear this has got to be the most bizarre thing IÂve ever seen! So, IÂm posting my photos for all of you to look at and tell me if you see what I see. I swear these are not Photoshopped or altered in any way, only enlarged to about 400%. Lens dust? Not likely. (Twilight Zone music playing in the background)

{{gwi:231806}}

{{gwi:231807}}

{{gwi:231808}}

{{gwi:231809}}

{{gwi:231810}}

{{gwi:231812}}

{{gwi:231813}}

Comments (8)