SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flospy_gw

Free Koi Ad from Craigslist in the DC area

flospy
16 years ago

I stumbled across this post on craigslist in the DC area. Sorry for the wide range, but I thought someone might be able to give the koi a happy place to live and couldn't think of a better place than gardenweb.

She has an email address that can be used to contact her in the header. The link of the original ad is copied below. Looks like she is in South Riding, Virginia.

The link to craigsist is: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/zip/368572085.html

Sorry if I have found my way to the wrong forum.

Cheers,

Tracie

Reply to: sale-368572085@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-07-07, 1:02PM EDT

I have a livestock trough I've been using for a while to keep a few KOI in. It has developed a slow leak. Because of this, and mulitple other reasons, I'm offering to give my fish away.

There is one 3 year old koi that is about 8 inches long, and kind of stubby. 2 ogon white that I've had a couple months, about 5 inches each. One black butterfly koi with white fins that's about 4 inches. I also have about 7 pond comets that are about 1 inch each.

Email me if you're interested in taking these fish. You will need to transport them to your own pond. I can make no claims to how they will do in your own pond.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH