SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cheema_gw

Need input on these roses

cheema
16 years ago

I am new to this site and began rose planting two years ago only to make a few mistakes. I have been reading the garden forum now for about six months or so and have enjoyed the array of questions and answers. I have in my garden about 30 or so roses some doing well others not so well. I have a large koi pond therefore chemicals are out of the question. I am always interested in the most disease resistant roses I can find that will do well in Maryland. Blackspot is always a major issue along with bugs. I have just ordered Hansa,Mrs.Doreen Pike, Rosarie de l'Hay,Magnificient perfume,StarsnStripes forever, The Poet,Westerland,Fragrant Masterpiece,RoyalAmber,Joyce Barden,Mrs.William Paul, Felicite Parmentier, Great Maiden's Blush, Konigen Von Denmark. Fragrance is also important to me. If anyone knows anything about these in our area (Maryland) please share!! If anyone would like to share about other roses which resist disease and are fragrant and good for Maryland I would love the input!! Thanks

Comments (2)