SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jaypatel115

Pond less waterfall spillway feature question

JayPatel115
9 years ago

I am a growing DIYer as the companies around the St. Louis metro area are really out priced. Anyways let's get on with the questions

I have a 12ft long area that I am wanting to put a wall on that curves inward a little bit, now on the back, I will be creating a pond in the future. Now back to the subject, on the wall, I want to equally space 3 of the waterfall spillway things that you can see on YouTube if you look it up. The ones I want are color changing water spillways but they are $500 each. I'm not that rich! I was wondering if I bought the spillway without led lighting, could I add it on later and what would the price be for the led strip? I would like personal experiences not the generic look it up on amazon deal.

In case you were wondering also, the water will. Fall onto the ground where there will be a "basin" area and a pump to pump water into all three of them. I am planning on making this wall 6 feet tall and the water spill way, somewhere around the 4.6 feet range high.

The only question was about the led a if buying them later would be cheaper. Also what size would be a good size (12", 18", 24"...) and which dealer is the cheapest because the Atlantic waterfall company is expensive and so is aqua scape.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH