SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tammy_owens9081478

If it isn't one thing it's another

16 years ago

As some of you may know last June my youngest daughter lost her baby girl at birth. It's been a tough road for my daughter but it seems she is finally able to go a few days without crying. My oldest daughter is now pregnant with a baby girl and her due date Dec.28th. Last night she was admitted into the hospital for very low amniotic fluid. Her levels should be between 10 and 20, hers was 3.8. They have her hooked to iv's hoping to increase the fluid but still after 24 hours she is only up to a 5. The doctors say the baby is doing ok.But don't want to induce until she is 37 weeks, she is at 35 1/2. Not only this, but my daughter has swollen arms and legs. She is retaing fluids in her limbs and has also been diagnosed with tachardia (heart problems. I feel like I am running around in circles...I worried to death about my daughters health and that of her unborn baby, but now I am worried about my youngest daughter all over again. She and her sister are extrememly close and it's been hard on her dealing with her sister being pregnant, and now with all the problems popping up. I just pray everything goes well and Christmas will be a good one for everyone concerned.

Tammy

Comments (9)