SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oberci

Overseeding TF plus POA annua and bermuda

oberci
9 years ago

So I have several issues and I have a sense of how to address each but I need help with what order to do everything in.

Our temps are just now getting out of the 90s so I couldn't really do much until now. I need to oversees my TF. Half the lawn is under bright shade and the other half is in blazing sun. SO I have no idea what type of seed to get or from where.

The very sunny side got weak last year when I was still figuring out proper watering techniques. And Bermuda grass moved in amongst the TF. I'd like to apply ornamec but instructions say to wait for cooler temps so I need to prepare for that also.

We had our first bit of rain in a very long time, and I've noticed little sprouts of poa annua popping up in the flower beds and there is one patch in the TF which I noticed before but did not realize was a weed. Should I use Tenacity for this? How do I get it out of the flower beds?

PLEASE HELP! I don't know what to address first. I need a timeline or something from those of you with more experience!

Comments (2)