SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
koijoyii

Some more pics of my new flowerbeds

koijoyii
15 years ago

Here are some more pics of my newly planted flowerbeds. I want to say I am finished, but as you all know there is always something that needs to be tweaked. I shoveled 1 cu. yard of pea gravel, mulch and topsoil. I ran out of mulch before I finished. Oh well there's always next year. Don't think I could lift another shovelful if my life depended on it.

The top pic is before I painted my bridge red. My garden has an Asian theme to it and it took me three years to get the nerve to paint the bridge red. Now I wish I would have done it the first year.

{{gwi:180165}}

{{gwi:180169}}

{{gwi:180173}}

{{gwi:180175}}

This is one of the new flower beds I put in. Hopefully the shrubs will grow big enough to cover the air conditioners.

{{gwi:180179}}

{{gwi:180181}}

Here are a few pics of the new flower bed I put along the fence. I planted four blueberry bushes (my favorite), five cone flowers, five Japanese hollies, five (I think they are hemlock arborvitae), and one Tamarix. I just love to watch the robins fight over the blueberries. There were five of them one night and they were really giving each other the beat down. The perennials scattered throughout all three flowerbeds were gifts to me from two of the pond forum members.

{{gwi:180183}}

{{gwi:180184}}

Jenny

Comments (4)