SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thuvucute

Have you ever been scammed on Ebay?

thuvucute
14 years ago

This is what happen to me:

The seller is art-with-oomp and her Ebay store is The Orchid Guild. I bid for the 2 ochids and lost with the bidding. She offered me second chace to buy at the price that I lost(total $30.10). I paid her on May 5th and after a week still no orchids and I checked her Ebay store, guess what, it closed. I still wondering if she doesn't have anything to hide, why closed the store so soon? I emailed her about the orchids which I haven't receive yet and no answer from her whatsoever. There is a Fedex's tracking number but when I clicked on that number, it said the items could not be found on the system. I contacted Paypal and filed a claim for the scam but don't know if I can get my money back.

Ps: Her Ebay store have pictures of trays of good healthy plants and it seems that different cattleya that she lists all have the same picture of that healthy looking tray of plants. I've seen those same pictures in other Ebay store in another seller name. All seem dissapear after a short time listing on Ebay. Right now some of orchid listings look almost the same with the way this seller listed before, I don't know if it's her again in diferent name.

These are the two orchids that I bid

{{gwi:170430}}

{{gwi:170494}}

Comments (9)