SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rjinga

A call to Action against some very scary legislation

rjinga
15 years ago

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, NOR SPAM OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, I am not an organic farmer, but I do have a green house and a garden and intend to sell my produce at local farmers markets, so this affects even me the very small scale individual....These are bills being considered currently on the Floors of Congress, and they MUST BE STOPPED....the bills in question could take control and monitor, regulate and penalize YOU for growing and producing food that is not under the governments thumb. This regulation and control could affect in a very negative way organinc farms, farmers markets, CSA's, the home garden, road side stands, the patch you have in your back yard for your family....The bill is so vague that it seriously could legitamately fine private citizens who attempt to grow their own food.

HR875

S425

But dont take my word for it, google it, please research this so you can read it yourself, but dont just read it and do nothing, everyone of us have a vested interest in making sure that this bill is withdrawn from the floors of Congress. The capital switch board number is 202-224-3121, call today and leave messages of speak to your representatives about this bill.

PLEASE dont think that they wont pursue this, they have much to gain and nothing to lose. Just another example of our corrupt government and the greedy rich getting richer by using OUR government elected officials to further their agendas.

I cannot tell you how disgusted I am with this...but I fear it's just the beginning, our government is spiraling out of control, over spending, over regulation, under regulating in areas that need the oversight most. It's a very scary time. But WE CAN AND MUST stand up and fight back on this.

Comments (10)