SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
clarejoe_gw

Some pictures of Xmas porch decorations, etc.

clarejoe
15 years ago

I have been lurking here since the spring time. You have all been quite an inspiration to me! I have never posted pictures, so I hope I am doing this correctly! Here are some pictures of my front porch Christmas decorations and the Christmas tree and table in my foyer. The green swag on the door I made from cuttings in the yard, added two green apples for some contrasting green color (just wished I had more holly sprigs of red berries). The ladder looking type thingy next to the tree was a trash picked bench that was falling apart. I cut off the back of the bench and turned it into a ladder! I will use that in the spring and summer as a trellis for morning glories. The pinecone garland around the base of the plant stand holding the tree was made with twine and pinecones from good old mother nature! The two bushel baskets were given to me through freecycle, I added some stain I had on hand and used them to elevate Santa. The section before my porch, which is off to the left of the porch when approaching, I call the candy cane lane. The white wooden wheelbarrow thingy was trash picked and I just decorated using a good old staple gun, greenery, and some fake poinsetta's. The hanging window to the right of my porch was also a trash picked old window missing the glass. I added some paint, stain, wire basked covered in spanish moss and some no use Xmas stuff I had laying around. I added a battery operated candle for effect. It's my floating window!

Going inside, the foyer tree was decorated with dried out hydrengea's some of which were sprayed with the fake snow. I added a couple of birds nesting in the tree. The white paper mache Santa and the white Santa candle holder and the tall green Santa were Goodwill finds! Each 2.99! What a deal! I LOVE that store and I have 3 to choose from!

I hope I have inspired someone who has inspired me! Love all your work!

Clare

Photobucket http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/clarejoe/Christmas08

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County