SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flowers12_gw

Report on Craft Fair

flowers12
12 years ago

Today I sold at a Craft Fair that was held at a College Fair Trade Bazaar. I sold at this one last year and for my very first ever craft fair I made about $280 which I thought was pretty good. This year I was surpised at how many inexpensive items were being sold. Lots of handmade jewelry, crocheted xmas ornaments, hair ribbons, cards, soaps and lots of doodads all for $1, $2, up to $5 items. There was one booth that had wonderful handmade wooden birdcages that they were selling for $12 and $20. I sold 10 items and made about the same as last year. Of course everyone was gushing with how "beautiful" everything was and that some had never seen the glass flowers before. There were several women who said they made these too. hmmmm no wonder I can't find any good glass pieces anymore. My prices were from $15 - $35 and my little mushrooms were $5 or 3 for 12. All in all I did okay but my dh and I are beat. My sister and her dh came and stayed to help us pack up at the end. Bless them because we were really tired since we got there at 7:30 and it was over at 3. Next one is in two weeks.

Marilyn

Image link:

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor