SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vagn52

snapper cp21407r2

vagn52
15 years ago

this is an amended post of my original "wisconsin robin 2 cycle" july 28, '08.,

like i said in the original post, it's a wisconsin robin engine.

as i was told the new subaru/robin engine # is ec13v 4hp 2 cycle which it is and i've finally found a pdf manual for it. a broken kill wire is all i've found wrong with the engine. that and a good carb cleaning has it running. what i can't find is an operators manaul or IPL for the mower, snapper mdl# cp21407r2 ser# 16364638. i'm looking for parts for the drive group and starter recoil.

thanks, pete

Comments (2)

• mattv21
    15 years ago

You can go online to www.snapper.com and go to the "literature" section to find an operator manual and service manual for the mower. It will cover everything _except_ the engine itself. I don't know where to get a service or parts manual for the engine.

• vagn52
    Original Author
    15 years ago

mattv21, thanks for responing.
    i tried the snapper site. i see "manuals" but not "literature". i can't get past "find manuals" my computer's been really weird lately maybe that's it. it gets checked out tomorrow.
    anyway here's a site for the engines. the ec13v is definitely on there. i can't do the cut/paste thing so i'll
    have to type it in.
    http://www.oscar-wilson.com/model_lookup.html.
    i've read a lot of your posts, so you may not need it or already know about it. pretty clear diagrams, hundreds of engines.
    thanks pete