SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ggks

bathroom plunger

ggks
16 years ago

This neat idea came from another message board but I kinda improved on it.

I call it a TP (toilet paper) Tower.

Use a bathroom plunger. If it is an old one or a new one, doesn't matter, with a wooden handle. Fill your kitchen sink with hot water and add dish soap. Stand the plunger up in the sink, using an old rag, scrub it very good including inside the black part at the bottom. Let it dry completely. The wooden handle was originally painted a yellow color so I went looking for some yellow paint at walmart. I found a small-like bottle in the craft department that cost only 1.30. I poured some in a small butter container and using a small brush I painted the wood part. I set it on an old newspaper and worked very carefully so I would not get paint any place else. Since it dried fast I put on another coat and let it dry. I then took it downstairs and sprayed on a coat of clear. I did that three times to make sure it was well covered. After that was very dry I turned it upside down and turned in the black smaller inside part of the plunger. I brought it back upstairs, set it in the bathroom and put 5 rolls of toilet paper on the yellow handle.

The next time hubby went to bathroom he was laughing so much he could hardly finish his business.

I love it. ggks

Comments (2)