Houzz Logo Print

Want to sell at a craft show... but...

11 years ago

Have been in contact with a gal that is helping set up a craft sale next summer near our hometown in MN. As I was reading the qualifications.. dang.. they want a person to fill out a state form which in MN is called ST199. Means that they want you to have a state license to sell, which means they want you to add on sales tax.. I do not know if i want to go to that extent. Is the first time I have heard of any craft sale in MN do that..and that is on top of a hefty charge of $35 for the booth rent!!

Any opinions?

Comments (6)

Jewel Marie Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Luxury Interior Design Services | Northern Virginia
More Discussions