SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
artsyfartsymom

I have mosaics question?

artsyfartsymom
16 years ago

I googled mosaics and stumbled across this awesome web site and wow you are all very talented and very creative!! we moved from Michigan to North Carolina about a month ago...due to hubbys work...so I have this 1964 house we bought that needs a little creative tweeking...I know most everyone has talked about mosaics in the garden...on bird baths, stepping stones, flower pots and I love the idea of bowling balls! My question...pertains to mosaics, not out side...but in my bathroom...I'm interested in covering the most ugly double sink and countertop in a mosaic...I would love to use the half marbles in pale blues and greens? I've stripped the old wallpaper(s)there were 2 layers!! and painted a very cheerful Blue...we have done a very cute frog theme...due to some pics of lilly pads both my children had done in school...frogs and lilly pads just seemed to go together...and ok we like frogs! So if any one has done this sort of thing or would know where I can better research this...I just thought maybe someone here might know if this can be done, and how I would go about doing something like this? I look forward to your replys!!

Thanks a bunch for being so creative in all that you do...wow, I love this group and I haven't even posted yet! lol...I wonder if my hubby would miss his bowling ball? ok I'm not that mean, if I did mosaic on his I would mosaic mine too...wink, wink.

Thanks for your time,

Tina

the ArtsyFartsyMom in NC.

Comments (3)