SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
countrygrl_gw

GS Plantstand

countrygrl
15 years ago

I got this beauty at a garage sale for $5!!! I've been slowly trying to decorate outside (and inside) with more of the cottage theme, and I think this is perfect! Now if I could just find a gorgeous metal bed frame like craftylady, I'd be well on my way!

{{gwi:188055}}

Comments (15)

• shysue
    15 years ago

What a wonderful piece! You're right it will be perfect for a cottage theme. Are you going to paint it white or go with the blue?

• jlily
    15 years ago

What a nice piece ! Be sure to show it after you get it decorated.

Jlily

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

What a buy!! That will look terrific with all the plants. Are those rings on ends also plant holders? Love the hearts!Love to see it finished!! Jan

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Some items are meant to be "found" by their current owner!

I think that cool plantstand wanted to be in your garden countrygrl :-)

I would have grabbed it up for sure!

• laurastheme
    15 years ago

What a great find! Perfect for a cottage garden.

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Ditto!!! Wonderful find and can't wait to see it all decorated up.

• leveta
    15 years ago

That is so great... I love the cottage look...

• katishooked
    15 years ago

You were lucky to have found this stand. It opens up so many avenues for deco outside or in.

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

Very pretty! I like it just the way it is - rust, scruffiness and all. Gives it plenty of character. It is a great cottage style addition. Lucky you!

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that plant stand. Just the way it is too. What an incredible find.

hugs, Karen

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

WOW! What a great find and at just the right price! Good job! Let us see what you finally do with it!

• countrygrl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sue, that is a very good question: What color am I going to paint it? And the answer is...I don't know! I'm so bad about choosing colors. My house is white, and the trim is a cinnamony red.
    Sunny, yes those rings on the sides are for pots.
    Any suggestions as to a paint color? I'm new to the cottage look. Thanks for any help!

• nancyjeanmc
    15 years ago

What a find! How big is it?

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Oh, what a great find!
    Here's a link that shows some "cottage look" colors...I think any would look great! Love the colors of your home. Have fun with your GS plant stand! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Some pretty cottage paint colors

• daisydal
    15 years ago

I really kind like it as is, but if you want to match with your house, how about painting the frame white and the boards the color of your trim. The paint colors Jeanne showed are really pretty cottage colors, too. I love sage green and white together, also.
    Be sure and let us see the finished results!
    blessings-sherri