SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marlene_kindred

Toolbox revamped

Marlene Kindred
12 years ago

This toolbox belonged to my Dad, but it was battleship gray, so I decided to dress it up a little and, of course, junk it up a little. I couldn't bring myself to paint the handle since he had worn the paint off with his own hands carrying it around.

{{gwi:171378}}

Comments (7)

• nanatricia
    12 years ago

Every thing you have done is so cute!!!

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Looks great! I'm sure it makes you smile when you walk by (like my watering can on top of my Tipsy Buckets) TFS! Jeanne S.

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

Marlene..I love your tool box. I have one of the flowers that you attached to the front. It is part of a set of three. I also have a set of three butterflies. (Home Interiors) You have inspired me to see what I can do with mine. Thank you!

Marylee

• sunnyca_gw
    12 years ago

I love the look & the handle is a wonderful memory of your dad. The stars & flower really add some bling & lovely addition to your deck. Jan

• kirkus
    12 years ago

A very touching and beautiful tribute to your Dad. I love it!

• Marlene Kindred
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Marylee....I have the other two flowers from the set on the opposite of the toolbox! I also have the seagulls from Home interior...nabbed them at a yardsale a few years ago.

• kylslil1
    12 years ago

This is so lovely. Im so glad u didn't paint the handle, that is so special. I love the swirl and the stars they look so classy.

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor