SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mentha_gw

It's a Schlum of a holiday

Mentha
16 years ago

It's all GH's fault! That said, I'd like to share a few finds. I'd like to say that my Schlums all bloomed for me stupendously this year but to be honest, not one of them bloomed, not even a bud! So I had to rescue a few from various places so I'd feel like celebrating the holidays.

This is the first installment of Schlum blooms, with more to come as the days go by.

Beach Dancer, a new one for me, $4 at Trader Joes. The best price on 4 in pots I've seen this year. I've never seen this one before. I can't wait for the bloom to finally open.

{{gwi:115779}}

Nichole, The photo does not do her justice, she looks like a pink candy cane

{{gwi:115781}}

A NOID orange I rescued from Walmart, the stems keep breaking off so I may have to repot the whole lot of them in a smaller container.

{{gwi:115783}}

Stephanie, an older bloom but the colors are nice

{{gwi:115785}}

and Victoria, a white from OSH. Whites are more likely to turn pink with the cold. The smaller Victoria I bought from Trader Joes does not have pink buds, so they must have come from different sources.

{{gwi:115787}}

It really feels like the holidays now. I may share a few with my mom, but then again, she has her own Schlum. She doesn't need any more.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville