SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dollydee_gw

Need some input

dollydee
13 years ago

I recently had a yard sale and held it in the back drive/garage area where it has more shade. I had several people ask about my totems and plate flowers and if they were for sale, I chose not to sell them then.

Our local festival is this weekend, 2 blocks from my house on the town square, I'm in the Historic District. I thought about setting up there and selling a some of these and maybe a few other things. So I have some questions....

When you sell the plate flowers, do you use the spoon on the back or the bell hangers (still haven't found any)? Do you use the more expensive copper pipe or conduit painted? I've only done a few of the larger free standing totems, what do I use for the smaller ones, conduit? and do you put a fitting inside to make them stand up straight? Same with the tea cup bird feeders with bud vases? I tried them on dowel rods, but they bent in the wind.

I wish I could do some lady bugs, I love those, are they all made from bowling balls, and how do you cut them in half?

Any other things that do well at craft shows?

Thanks for your input,

DollyDee

Comments (7)

Sponsored
ANF Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Kitchen & Bath Designers Servicing VA