SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goldenpond_gw

Lizards,heart shaped horseshoe etc.from G.S.

goldenpond
17 years ago

These are my finds. Two terra cotta suns,two metal lizards,two Blue willow teacups,basket,parrot and heart shaped horseshoe.It will go great with my heart shaped Barbed wire!{{gwi:142928}}

Comments (13)

• TxMarti
    17 years ago

What's the thing on the far left that looks like a frog with a rose between his teeth? I love that! Love the lizards too.

• TwoMonths
    17 years ago

cool, love it all....but especially the lizzards! Are they homemade? Please give us a closer picture of them. I love hearts also...

• craftyjanjan
    17 years ago

Love the terra cotta suns. I used to have blue willow over 30 years ago, wish I still did. I had a parrot just like that we brought back from Ecuador. Great finds!!
    Janet

• foxygrandma9
    17 years ago

What great finds, love them all.

• craftylady-2006
    17 years ago

Awesome finds! I'm wondering too, is that a frog with a rose in it's teeth?

• goldenpond
    Original Author
    17 years ago

That is definately a frog with a rose between his teeth.His Teeth are a greenish cast so they look like he has had one to many seaweed sodas!Ill take a close up to post later of the lizards.

• princess_mimi
    17 years ago

What great finds! Especially the lizards! Wish I could find things like that up here!

~~Mimi

• goldenpond
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Mimi ,too funny as I sometimes vacation in PA and go Garage Saling and thrifting in Ohio and Pa!! I guess the junk is always greater from another state!!!!

• kudzukween
    17 years ago

I love the blue willow! And love that heart shaped horse show! You got some goodies:)

• Purplemoon
    17 years ago

Great finds!!!!!!!!!!! Froggy is hysterical. Who could look at him and not grin! I love the heart horseshoe thing tho, and the lizards. WOW.
    congratulations on the haul.

Karen

• kirkus
    17 years ago

Love your heart-shaped horseshoe and how you're going to use it!!! I WANT IT! The lizards are cool too...whimsical! What great finds! Thanks for sharing! Kirk

• pattico_gw
    17 years ago

I like the horseshoe too...it's not something just anybody could easily make...Must have been done by a smithy.

I want one...lol...I would hang it on the outside of the barn/house

patti

• nonacook
    16 years ago

I like it all!
    I have bells like that one in a couple of different sizes,
    that size and larger. I hang mine on Shepards crooks.