SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

what a crock! any ideas?

kirkus
16 years ago

My wife and I stopped at a garage sale early Friday morning. We found a nice crystal vase for $1 for a totem. Then, we also found this crock and was debating the price when someone else started coveting it!!! (How dare he?! Hee hee!) As I told Purplemoon in her post, we bought it for $40. It has cool, rustic, wooden handles on the side. It's about 2 feet tall and 2 feet wide. (I told Purplemoon it was 3 feet tall and wide! Sorry, Purplemoon! Once I measured it; it was smaller! What can I say? I'm a guy! I stretch the truth! Ha!) The crock is the COOLEST! Looks very old. Do you think we paid too much for it? The seller wouldn't come down in price, and we weren't going to let the guy who was coveting it buy it! Ha! (He already took the hose holder I wanted for $5! ;o) I'm toying with making the crock into a water feature or a planter for our front porch. Any other ideas? Everyone on this site ALWAYS has great ideas! My wife and I just love this crock! It's HUGE! A real find! Many thanks! Your fellow junker, Kirk

{{gwi:140632}}

{{gwi:140633}}

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996