Houzz Logo Print

What were those dangly things called again?

16 years ago

They were very popular here a couple of years ago, I even made a few myself. For the life of me, I can't remember what we called them! Ok we used flat glass gems/marbles, little square mirrors, monofilament, a wire fruit basket, and glue. We attached fishing swivels to hang the whole thing up. Anyone remember what we called these dangly things. And don't say "danglers". LOL Someone said they were suncatchers, and another said windchimes, but that doesn't sound right. Anyone got a pic?

Comments (7)