SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goldenpond_gw

egg hunt amongst garden whimsy AND funny story!!!!

goldenpond
14 years ago

Every year I put on a big Easter egg hunt. The little kids eggs are hidden in the flower beds amidst my fun stuff and the big kids in the woods. Well this is Samantha my grandaughter who picked up what she thought was the prettiest egg of all. It is one of those blown glass plant waterers that was stuck in a flower pot.When her folks put it back in the pot she screamed bloody murder and got it again! She is clapping she is so proud of herself!

{{gwi:138153}}

Here are two of the grandboys enjoying my new path of found stones,I call it the purple path because of the purple plants

{{gwi:138155}}

The water fountain we just put in .It was found at a foreclosure for 50 bucks

{{gwi:138157}}

the grand kid stones each kid as they are old enough is mosaic-ing a stone. I have seven grand kids and so far 4 have theirs done.The others are too young

{{gwi:138159}}

{{gwi:138161}}

even the dogs were excited

{{gwi:138162}}

My oldest son Seth who is a Pastor showed up with a mesh bag. My 81 year old mom asks."Whats that ya got in the bag?"

"Bocce balls grandma" He announced

""Well, can we play?" she asks.

He gives her a long detailed speech about how to play and is she sure she wants too?

But his Gramma didnt let on she plays with the gang where she lives and beat the pants off that young whippersnapper!

{{gwi:138163}}

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville