SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
twomonths

Visionary Artist

TwoMonths
17 years ago

we are visionary artists...heard a lady say that on a HGTV show Sunday and she does the same thing we all do.

For a head's up. I was just at Big Lots and they have an old fashioned pump of cast iron for sale...not a water feature but a pump. They have a big supply of solar lamps. Also metal and cast iron benches, table chairs and arbors. I got one of the white cast iron bistro sets that has roses on it. I am putting them on the little front patio cause we are moving the other bench back by the matching one at the fire pit.

I hope to go back later with my DD and get one of the heavy metal white trellis. They have green ones with a peaked top, they have white heavy cast iron ones with a gate and 2 side pieces. They have bronzed ones that have a bench. And black iron ones that have gates...quite a variety.

I saw gnomes of several varieties: pot steaks, on pots, and a little garden gnome home...adorable, but not cheap. Happy shopping. No I do not work there or own it. Just shop there from time to time and share my finds.

Comments (6)