SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
threekittens_ia

Got new junk incl windmill blade

threekittens_ia
13 years ago

Bought this a couple nights ago (pic is of it on house of person I bought it from, not mine). Its in sections now and as you can see one section was missing and several of the blades are in tough shape. I'm thinking of hanging 3 sections together on a fence (9 blades) and then the other 2 sections (6 blades) on a side of my new/old barn siding garden shed. Not sure yet.

{{gwi:134276}}

Went to a sale today and bought a smaller metal barn/shed vent ($20), concrete chicken with 3 chicks (only $5 for the 4 of them :) ), concrete basket of kittens (also $5), and then ended up buying a larger cupola. Paid a bit for it but I think a fairly gd deal considering what I see them priced at. I live in town. Came home with the cupola to find elderly lady across the alley in her fenced back yard looking over towards where I'd unloaded the windmill sections this morning. They are sitting along a fence. Next to my metal chicken nests. I rarely see her out and have never said much more than Hi to her. I told her I was starting a farm. :-/

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Remodeling & Handyman Services