SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
osos_kitty

I just started 4 mango seeds from grocery store mangos.i have ???

osos_kitty
13 years ago

Well i have four seeds i took out of the mangos i bought at stater bros.(grocery store)and i found a video that said to place them in female sanitary pads and wrap them up and wet them and leave them for three days and so far its been two days and i open them just to see whats working and i saw that one is already getting somethime sticking out like growing i think cuz thats how it looked on the video i saw

okay so my questions are what are some things i should know about taking care of it how long will it take to grow if it does that is which i think at least one of the four will...im 19 and i just got into planting and my uncle told me that mangos arent likling to grow here in colton, califorina which is south cali about an hour from LA...

id like to add pix if someone would tell me how thanx and i also hear that once i plant them outside that christmas lights will help in the winter time is that true? id like to know all i can know ive been reading throw meny of the postings and i like the way ppl share on this sit.

Comments (8)