SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Garden Shed Gardening in March!

jeannespines
12 years ago

12 days of 70 deg or more in a row now...should be 45 - 50 deg! So I've been gardening near the house but now have moved out to the garden shed! I'll take the SUMMER weather & hope that Winter doesn't return (now that it's legitimately the 1st day of Spring today!) LOL!

DH & I put up the barnwood barn birdhse that we build this winter on the fence post by garden shed...the Pussy Willow was blooming here:

{{gwi:132676}}

We've been making mulch out of dead trees/limbs & such ...so I got the mulching done in part of garden shed garden ...with the Daffodils blooming! Also added a cast iron bunny w/leaf that I bought at TJMaxx recently...I love cast iron cause it never wears out, I can leave it out all Winter & I don't mind RUST! ;-) Here's a close-up of a entertwined log that DH helped me move here for my bunny!

{{gwi:132677}}

Here's the front of that barnwood barn birdhouse...we made 3 compartments ...hope the Wrens find it...they usually do!

{{gwi:132678}}

And here's the Daffodils, Bunny & fence ... the curved border fence is old 'rake tines' that I've collected over the yrs at flea markets, garage sales & such. More iron & rust...& can leave out...love 'em for borders...very moveable, too!

{{gwi:132679}}Daffodils,

TFLookin' at my Spring/Summer gardening! Jeanne S.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH