SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lindasewandsew

Blue Bottles

lindasewandsew
14 years ago

Finally got some blue bottles arranged on my slope. Why DOES everything take so long, lol. I find blue bottles in all the usual places, but the local recycle place also saves them for me. Most of the bottles in these photos came from there.

I got this piece of metal fence on the curb, and wired it to a metal stake. The bottles in the lower right corner are on a hanging bottle holder, just not hung yet.

{{gwi:130125}}

I don't know what the little cage is on the left, but it works. On the right is a wine bottle holder that could hang on a wall or from a hook. I found the bottle hangers at TS, but didn't know what they were till I started playing around with the bottles.

{{gwi:130126}}

These are the wired canisters lids. I drilled a hole in the piece of glass (part of a candle holder?) and hung it underneath.

{{gwi:130127}}

This is another hanging bottle holder, like the one in the first photo. This is the only tree on my slope (a yellow bottle brush tree), other than a large pencil tree, which probably won't work very well for bottles. Below it is a link to Elmer Long's Bottle Tree Ranch. It's near Victorville, California, and it's a great place to visit. It feels like a forest of bottle trees. Linda

{{gwi:130128}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Elmer Long's Bottle Tree Ranch

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County