SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
katishooked

JT in Tennessee

katishooked
14 years ago

JT arrived Wed. Was rainy but finally we had some sunshine Thursday. So when I got home I took JT on a tour of my gardens to show her some

of the garden junk. She found a front row seat on a mushroom held up by two cute little frogs. {{gwi:128017}} Fit her to a tee. We visited the Ladymingos and JT wanted to ride one. Hard to keep this little one in one spot.{{gwi:128018}} lol She found the wagon with the girl and boy and went for a hay ride.{{gwi:128019}} While they were 'riding' around, I cleaned the leaves off my patio so we wouldn't track them into the apartment. Went to look to see what JT was up to and finally found her in my boston fern. She said this must be how the monkeys made their beds in the trees.{{gwi:128020}} My ladybug spinners were sparkling in the sun so she decided to take a whirl. Got a little dizzy, but didn't get sick.{{gwi:128021}} Friday and Sat were wet again so she spent the day playing with GDs baby Callie.{{gwi:128022}} They had a great time together. She also got along well with Mrs Ladybug. {{gwi:128023}} We've had a great time even if the weather was blah. Little Miss JT will be off to the big state of Texas the first of the week. Oh by the way I found some nice goodies in the box and now have added some more for the next stop.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH