SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

Swine Flu...

14 years ago

I noticed this forum has been pretty slow lately. I'm hoping others haven't gotten the swine flu.

A few weeks ago, I had a problem with a pinched nerve in my neck that made my fingers numb so it was hard to work on the computer. Prior to that I bought a lot of wonderful things at thrift stores. I never did get around to taking pictures of them to post here. Now my doctor thinks I have the swine flu so I really haven't felt like doing anything. I have been sick since Saturday. Today is the first time I feel like I'm not going to literally die.

My doctor asked if I wanted it confirmed whether I have the swine flu or not. He warned me that my insurance might not pay for the test. Since the treatment would be no different, I said no.

Say a little prayer that my Bob doesn't catch this. He did get his flu shot and the doctor prescribed some medication that should counteract the swine flu. I just don't want him to suffer like I have.

I don't know if the fibromyalgia makes a difference or not but I have had severe stabbing pains in my head. They were unbearable. I heavily medicated myself to get through it. Knock on wood, the pains aren't nearly as bad tonight. To make matters worse, this flu immediately turned to bronchitis and it sure is hard to cough when you have a horrible headache.

I hope everyone else is doing okay!

Very long distant hugs,

Kathy

Comments (12)